ComTec is always searching for talented team players who want to be part of a great company.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to
2658 NW Boulevard
Vineland, NJ 08360
||Administrative Support / Sales Support
||Southern New Jersey/Eastern Pennsylvania
||$35K (+/-) based on experience
We are seeking a highly detail oriented, motivated professional with 2+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant/Sales Support. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Executive Sales Administrator, Sales team and Executive Administrative Manager. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Candidate must be detail-oriented and focused. Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and enjoy interacting with others. Must have a proven track of multi-tasking.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences & webinars
- Setup and maintain management & staff calendars
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Manage and update appropriate databases
- Disseminate information (through email and internal memos)
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, emailing and filing
- Oversee and ensure proper and timely maintenance of printers/copiers/faxes
- Perform internet research
- Support office staff in assigned project based work
- Create and modify documents and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher and other software as needed
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Proactive communications with customers and clients via telephone, email or regular mail
- Develop processes and procedures to better support the office teams and that can be effectively duplicated
- Maximize productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Plan and coordinate company events
- Act as recording secretary; prepare action minutes
- Generate reports as needed pertaining to Sales Department
- Enter leads & opportunities into the system and maintain customer information and contact lists.
- Submit documentation/drawings to appropriate Staff members
- Assist Sales Department with proposals, preparation of documents, presentations, packages for clients, bid bond request, document signatures, verification of documentation, submittal of proposals and tracking end results
- Enter of quotes for Sales
- Coordinate Marketing efforts; includes trade shows/advertising/Co-op/sponsorships/ business cards, and press coverage for ComTec (secondary back up)
- Assist in maintaining the website
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships to attain goals.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and telephone protocol.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Highly-skilled in typing
- Highly organized and focused
- Ability to multi-task
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. An Associate’s Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Stable employment record (3+ years at one site is a plus)
- Past successful experience in Administrative Support
- Good task focus and attention to detail
Rewarding Your Performance
- Compensation based on skill level.
- Achievement awards for team contribution.
- Complete benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, retirement plan.
*We are an equal opportunity employer*