ComTec is always searching for talented team players who want to be part of a great company.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to
2658 NW Boulevard
Vineland, NJ 08360
Information Technology Engineer I
To perform assist in Information Technology and Network Infrastructure installations, working to develop, improve, maintain and implement network infrastructure and electronics.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Position will work in the information technology arena working to develop, improve, maintain, and implement network infrastructure and electronics.
- Perform assist in Information Technology and Network Infrastructure installations per the Statement of Work.
- Execute work orders to ensure professional billable services.
- Actively participate in Information Technology Operations Group team meetings within primary and remote sites as needed.
- Provide technical expertise for IT projects and web development, security CCTV programming, wireless, and server support
- Provide leadership and expertise in multiple IT disciplines
- Demonstrate ability to act as part of a team and to form liaisons with other groups within the company in order to achieve desired team objectives
- Demonstrate dedication to producing quality work and completing tasks within specified time frames
- Flexible hours as needed to ensure appropriate system availability during planned and sometimes unforeseen circumstances.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Strong customer focus with professional demeanor.
- Good verbal/written communication skills, should be capable of relating technical information to different types of individuals
- Self-motivated and multi-task focused.
- Capable of delivering quality products and services that continue to exceed expectations and contribute to growing profitability.
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines while accomplishing team objectives.
- Able to resolve issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of individuals; a team player.
- Ability to work closely with management and team members to resolve problems and issues.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or computer-related disciplines. Minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience. Desired certification; Honeywell, Panasonic, CCTV/Access Control/Monitoring system and NICET Advanced alarm technician. Must have valid drivers license.
Field position that is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms; use hands: climb: and fit into confide spaces; and operate a vehicle safely. Occasionally required to sit; handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be flexible to working weekends, holidays and evenings as necessary.
*We are an equal opportunity employer*